The SR6600 is a fast and steady RAID storage system, it possess the capability of capacity expansion up to 5 hard drives and supports RAID 6 with high data security.
It offers 4 types of host interface - SCSI, eSATA, USB and FireWire 800. With its own built in RAID controller, the SR6600 works independently and does not affect the system’s performance. It is a perfect solution for SOHO or SMB to store and back up data. Or use it for video editing or DVR where reading and writing big files at the same time are necessary requirements.
The SR6600 Series utilizes content protection levels up to RAID 6, allowing failures up to 2 drives, that’s one better compared to RAID 5, This means, even if 2 drives had failed, your contents are still 100% complete and unharmed!
The SR600 also supports RAID levels of 0, 1, 3, 5. All connections support 5 x 2 TB drives with 10 TB of content space using RAID 0 striping, 8TB using RAID 5 and 6TB when it’s RAID 6 protected. Capable of monitoring and reporting detailed information remotely if system or drive failure occurs.
1x SR6600-5S-U3 1x SCSI cable, 1x terminator, 1x power cable, 1x RS232 cable, 1x CD (Manual), 1x key and screw set
• External RAID 6 system for 5x 3.5" SATA HDDs
• External data interface: SR6600-5S-U3: 2x SCSI U320
• RAID level 0, 1, 3, 5, 6 (+Spare)
• Hot Swap
• Automatic insertion/removal detection and rebuild
• Management via LCD Display, Web Browser (Ethernet) or VT100 Terminal (RS232)
• SNMP Trap and email notification at adjustable event level
• OS independent
• Standard interface, no extra driver required
• Mulitple RAID selection
• Array Roaming
• Online RAID level/stripe size migration
• Online RAID capacity expansion and RAID level ligration simultaneously
• Temperature controlled fans
• Hard Disk, fan and temperature failure detectors and alarm ensure system stability
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Stardom SR6600-5S-U3 SOHO-RAID, 5 x SATA HDD, 2x SCSI U320, RAID 0,1,3,5 + Spare, JBOD, USB2.0 . Please choose from the list below.