Capture, Edit and Print with complete control of your digital workflow and the utmost in color accuracy.
Spyder®5STUDIO ensures your photos are captured accurately, your monitor displays true-to-life colors, and your prints are perfect every time.
Datacolor Spyder5STUDIO - Carrying Case Datacolor® Spyder5STUDIO is the ultimate color calibration solution designed for photographers who demand the highest level of control and accuracy over their entire digital color workflow.
• Provides a comprehensive toolkit enabling you to shoot, edit and print with the utmost in accuracy and color management.
• Suite of tools that ensures your photos are captured accurately, your monitor displays true-to-life colors, and your prints are perfect every time – no matter what ink or paper you choose.
• From start to finish, Spyder5STUDIO color calibrates all of your monitors and ensures professional quality printing results.
SpyderCUBE® is the portable solution for photographers to provide references to set white balance, exposure, and black level.
• SpyderCUBE takes the complexity out of image editing by using common tools found in color managed applications, such as Adobe® Photoshop and Adobe® Photoshop Lightroom.
• Simply take a reference shot with the SpyderCUBE under each unique lighting condition, adjust, save, and apply to the entire series of photos. The innovative design allows you to hang the device in a photography shoot or attach to a tripod mount. In addition, SpyderCUBE is constructed of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable, and shock resistant.
Spyder5ELITE is the ultimate color accuracy solution for monitors and projectors.
• The software is designed for calibration perfectionists with dual mode operation – wizard and expert mode, unlimited calibration settings, and advanced gray balancing.
• Room light monitoring determines optimal monitor brightness so you see fine shadow detail and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
• See a “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results using your own images in full screen mode to focus on the details important to you.
• The next generation Spyder5 guarantees color accuracy with the industry’s only patented 7-detector optical engine and is compact and portable, with a built-in lens cap and tripod mount.
SpyderPRINT is the full-featured solution for enthusiasts and professionals to print and measure color patches and create custom RGB printer profiles for ultimate print matching.
• Supports calibration of multiple printer types including: photography and fine art printers, post card printers, and others.
• The extended gray targets allow you to include and measure precision gray and near gray patches, enhancing the quality of tinted and black and white prints.
• The software supports two reading modes -individual color patches and strips of color patches, giving flexibility to control the way you work.
• The SpyderGuide provides convenience in reading the printed targets to help you create profiles easily and accurately.
• The exclusive SpyderProof (soft proof) feature provides a series of images to help you evaluate printer calibration results.
• Have full control of your printer output with the ability to create any number of custom profiles to ICC standards for any combination of printers, inks, and papers.
• The advanced controls allow you to adjust profile settings to get the best possible printout for your images.
• SpyderCUBE and protective pouch
• Spyder5ELITE colorimeter with USB
• SpyderPRINT spectrocolorimeter with base, USB, and SpyderGuide
• Welcome Card with software download link, software serial number, and warranty registration
• Cleaning Cloth
• Metal Case
• Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8.0, 8.1 32/64, Windows 10 32/64
• Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
• Monitor resolution 1280×768 or greater, 16-bit video card (24 bit recommended), 1GB of available RAM, 500 MB of available hard disk
• Internet connection for software download and activation
• USB port