SPL Phonitor Head phone Amp - (B-Stock)
SPL Phonitor Silver (2730) - Headphone Monitoring Amplifier (B-Stock)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Therefore, several years ago SPL began planning the development of a compact, professional headphone amplifier design based on its 120 volt technology. The inspiration came from project manager Hermann Gier‘s desire to eliminate major disadvantages in working with headphones. It therefore meant transferring the essential ambient parameters of loudspeaker monitoring to headphone monitoring.
After several years of development and painstaking optimization, SPL have now introduced the Phonitor, whose name is a derivative of “Headphone“ and “Monitor“. Features Audio
• Frequency Response: ‹10Hz to ›200kHz (-3dB)
• CMR:-80dBu (@1kHz, 0dBu input level and unity gain)
• Crosstalk: -67dB (@1kHz)
• THD: 0,005% (@ 1kHz, 0dBu input level and unity gain)
• Noise: -97dBu (A-weighted)
• Dynamic Range: 129,5dB (@ 600 Ohms Impedance)
• (XLR connections, electronically balanced)
• Impedance: ca. 20 Ohms balanced/ca. 10 Ohms unbalanced
• Maximum Input Level: +24dBu
• XLR Connections: Input thru, electronically balanced
• Headphone Output: 6,3 mm stereo TRS connection
• Pin Wiring Tip = left, Ring = right, Shaft = GND, Impedance: 9 Ohms
• Max. Output Performance:
• 1,7W (+32,2dBm) @ 1 kHz and 600 Ohms connection
• 360mW (+25,6dBm) @ 1 kHz and 30 Ohms connection
• VU Meter: Input levels from -20dB to +5dB
• Signal LED: Input signals from -22dBu
• Overload LED: Displays input overload from +21dBu
• Voltages: 230V AC, 50Hz/120V AC, 60Hz
• Power Consumption: max 23,7VA
• Fuses (slow blow): 200-240V AC: 500mA/100-120V AC: 1A
Dimensions & Weight
• H x W x D (mm): 106 x 216 x 393 (H w/o Feet 88mm/2U)
• Weight: 4,05kg
• 0dBu = 0,775V.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months