SPEEDLINK Phantom Hawk Flightstick Gaming Joystick
- Ultimate gaming experience
- PC compatible
- Ergonomically designed flight stick
- Hand rest for right-handed use
- Coolie Hat for an eight-way all-round visibility
- Perfect grip on all surfaces thanks to especially strong suction discs
- Progressive throttle controller
- Twelve programmable digital fire buttons
- Force vibration
- Rotatable, Z-Axis
- 4-way digital D-pad
- Cable length: 2m
- Dimensions: 185 × 240 x 185 mm (W × H x D)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
The array of joysticks on offer is massive with price varying almost as much as the styles of sticks themselves. The trick is buying a stick suited to your needs and not something that either doesn’t do what you need or has extras that you’ll never use. The reason there are so many sticks on the market is because they each fulfill a particular niche… so let’s take a stroll through the joystick forest and sort out the slender silver birches from the mighty oaks….