SPEEDLINK Drift O.Z. USB PC Racing Wheel
- Perfect steering precision for superior control when racing
- Powerful force-feedback effects deliver a highly realistic gaming experience
- Precise pedals for gas and brakes
- Fastest gear-shifting times thanks to professional gear stick and rapid-access shifter paddles
- Maximum precision digital D-pad plus 12 fire buttons
- Fully customisable button and pedal configs
- Analogue and digital mode switch
- Configurable sensitivity setting and vibration strength
- Huge 180 degree steering lock
- Suction cups for ultimate stability
- Rubberised racing-wheel rim for maximum grip
- Ultra-robust construction
- USB connector
- Cable lengths: 2m (USB), 1.6m (pedals)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We have no plans to stock those items at the moment.