Sonnet Allegro Pro USB 3.0 Expansion Card PCIe
Sonnet Allegro Pro PCIe Ultra High-Performance USB 3.0 Adapter Card With 4 Powered Ports on 4 Independent Controllers
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Do you frequently need to hook up multiple USB 3.0 drives for fast backups and drive-to-drive duplication? If you are looking for the best possible performance, install the Allegro™ Pro USB 3.0 PCIe adapter in your Mac Pro® tower, Windows® PC, or Thunderbolt™ 2-to-PCIe card expansion system.
4 Independent Controllers!
This pro Sonnet card adds four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to your computer, but unlike conventional adapter cards, each port has its own controller. Instead of sharing a single controller’s bandwidth, each port gets its own, enabling the Allegro Pro card to support aggregate transfer speeds of up to 1,800 MB/s (450 MB/s per port)!
The Allegro Pro USB 3.0 PCIe card features a PCIe 2.0 x4 bus interface to take advantage of one of your computer’s fast expansion card slots. This card installs easily into any x4 PCI Express® (PCIe) slot that supports a full-height card, features hot-pluggable and hot-swappable device connection support with automatic device configuration, and works with all USB-IF compliant USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 peripherals.(see FAQs)
The Power to Charge and Sync
Sonnet specially engineered the Allegro Pro card to provide extra power through its ports without the need for you to connect an auxiliary power cable. Delivering up to 10W of power per port, this Sonnet solution supports USB 3.0 bus-powered hard drives, SSDs, DVDs & Blu-ray™ devices without the need to connect an additional AC power adapter. The Allegro also supports the USB 3.0 charging specification that enables you to simultaneously charge and sync your iPad®, iPhone®, or other device that supports USB 3.0 charging.
Optimized for Thunderbolt
Got a Thunderbolt connection, but no PCIe slot? This card is ideal for use in one of Sonnet’s Echo Express™ or xMac™ Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Card Expansion Systems—the combo enables you to add four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to iMac®, Mac® mini, new Mac Pro®, MacBook Air®, and MacBook Pro® computers with Thunderbolt ports.
Why limit performance by connecting multiple storage devices to your Mac’s built-in USB 3.0 ports? Install the Allegro Pro card into an Echo Express III-D (or other Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion system) and connect it to your Mac via Thunderbolt cable—you’ll add four USB 3.0 ports, each with a dedicated controller, for faster data transfers from media card readers, storage, and other peripherals. Features • Adds SuperSpeed USB Connectivity.
• Adds four USB 3.0 ports to your Mac Pro with PCIe slots, Windows PC, or Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion system.
• Four Ports, Four USB 3.0 Controllers.
• Supports aggregate transfer speeds of up to 1,800 MB/s (450 MB/s per port).
• Powers Connected Devices.
• Supports USB 3.0 bus-powered hard drives, SSDs, DVDs & Blu-ray devices with up to 2.0A per port.
• Supports Charge & Sync.
• Supports USB 3.0 charging port handshake, and will simultaneously sync and charge iPads and other devices that support USB 3.0 charging at 1.5A per device.
• Broad USB 3.0 Device Support & Compatibility.
• Supports storage, hubs, and other USB-IF compliant USB 3.0 devices; compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
• Supports Hot-Swappable Device Connection.
• Plug in and disconnect peripherals without shutting off your computer.
• Optimized for Thunderbolt.
• Provides optimum performance over Thunderbolt.
• Easy Installation.
• Quick and easy user installation into any available PCIe slot.
• Mac Pro® (with card slots).
• OS X® 10.8.5+.
• OS X El Capitan compatible.
• PC desktop (with PCIe slots; PCIe 2.0 slots recommended).
• Windows® 10, 8, 7.
• Windows Server 2012, 2008.
• Any Mac or PC with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port and a Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Card Expansion System.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months