TZ600 SonicWALL Security Appliance
SonicWALL TZ Series firewalls provide broad protection from compromise by combining advanced security services consisting of on-box and cloud-based anti-malware, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention system (IPS), and content/URL filtering. To counter the trend of encrypted attacks, the SonicWALL TZ series has the ability and processing power to inspect SSL connections against the latest threats, providing an even higher level of security. Backed by the Dell SonicWALL Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) network, the SonicWALL TZ series delivers continuous updates to maintain a strong network defense from cybercriminals. With full deep packet inspection operating at performance levels that match broadband connection speeds, the SonicWALL TZ series is able to scan every byte of every packet on all ports and protocols with almost zero latency. This eliminates bottlenecks and allows organizations to use security as an enabler, not an inhibitor.
The SonicWALL TZ series also features an integrated wireless access controller, 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports, and native VPN remote access clients for fast, secure mobile access. The Dell SonicWALL Global Management System (GMS) enables deployment and management of SonicWALL TZ series firewalls from a single system at the central office. Features • Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Data Link Protocol: Ethernet , Fast Ethernet , Gigabit Ethernet
• Data Transfer Rate: 1.5 Gbps
• Features: 3G/4G USB Dongle Support , Anti-malware protection , Anti-spam protection , Anti-spyware protection , Anti-virus protection , Antivirus analysis , Bandwidth control , Common Access Card (CAC) reader support , Content filtering , DDos attack prevention , Dead Peer Detection (DPD) , Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) , DHCP relay , DHCP server , DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support , DoS attack prevention , Firewall protection , Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) , IPSec NAT-Traversal (NAT-T) , IPv6 support , Keyword filtering , NetFlow , PAT support , Port mirroring , Quality of Service (QoS) , Single Sign-On (SSO) support , Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) , URL filtering , VLAN support , VPN support , Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support
• Form Factor: External
• Network Transport Protocol: DHCP , ICMP/IP , IPSec , L2TP , PPPoE , PPTP , TCP/IP , UDP/IP
• Ports Qty: 10
• Remote Management Protocol: CLI , HTTP , HTTPS , SNMP 2 , SNMP 3
• Routing Protocol: BGP , OSPF , Policy-based routing (PBR) , RIP-1 , RIP-2 , Static IP routing
• Type: Security appliance
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.