NSA 2600 SonicWALL Network Security Appliance
SonicWALL NSA2600 Network Security Appliance
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Along with superior power efficiency, Dell SonicWALL NSA series appliances lower the total cost of ownership by reducing complexity and the time necessary to configure, deploy and maintain security solutions. An intuitive GUI and powerful set-up wizards make it easy to quickly set up and fine-tune network policies, application rules, VPN connections and more.
Features Deep security that grows with your business
The NSA 2600 is designed specifically with the needs of growing small businesses, branch offices and school campuses in mind. The hardware and associated security services prevent intrusions, block malware and control access to questionable web content. Featuring SonicWall’s patented single-pass Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® engine, the NSA 2600 leverages the power of more than one million connected sensors around the world, so organizations are protected from the newest threats as they emerge.
• Intrusion prevention with sophisticated anti-evasion technology.
• Network-based anti-malware with CloudAssist for 24x7 protection from over 14M variants of malware.
• Integrated wireless controller, easy-to-deploy Clean Wireless technology.
• Easy-to-integrate user authentication (SSO/LDAP/RADIUS) support for numerous user identification technologies.
• WAN Failover/Load Balancing – supported out of the box for easy configuration.
• SSL decryption and inspection to protect against threats hidden in encrypted traffic.
• High port density with more interfaces to help in more complex network environments.
• Over 50 categories of content/URL filtering to prevent undesirable web content.
• Easy to use real-time application visibility, control, and bandwidth management.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months