NSA 6600 SonicWALL Firewall with 1 Year AGSS Bundle
SonicWALL NSA 6600 Firewall, with 1 Year AGSS Bundle (Capture ATP, Threat Prevention, Content Filtering, 24x7 Support)
The NSA 6600 is designed specifically with the needs of emerging enterprises in mind. The hardware and associated security services prevent intrusions, block malware and control access to questionable web content. Featuring SonicWall’s patented single-pass Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® engine, the NSA 6600 leverages the power of more than one million connected sensors around the world, so organizations are protected from the newest threats as they emerge.
• Intrusion prevention with sophisticated anti-evasion technology.
• Network-based anti-malware with CloudAssist for 24x7 protection from over 14M variants of malware.
• Integrated wireless controller, easy-to-deploy Clean Wireless technology.
• Easy-to-integrate user authentication (SSO/LDAP/RADIUS) support for numerous user identification technologies.
• WAN Failover/Load Balancing – supported out of the box for easy configuration.
• SSL decryption and inspection to protect against threats hidden in encrypted traffic.
• High port density with more interfaces to help in more complex network environments.
• Integrated 10 Gb SPF+ interfaces for future investment against growing bandwidth needs.
• Over 50 categories of content/URL filtering to prevent undesirable web content.
• Easy to use real-time application visibility, control, and bandwidth management. Features Next-Generation Firewall
The NSA 6600 provides intrusion prevention, application visibility and control, bandwidth management, network-based malware protection, SSL decryption and inspection and content/URL filtering on a high-performance platform through its comprehensive and intuitive management interface. This powerful combination ensures state-of-the-art security at a low total cost of ownership.
SonicWall’s patented1 Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection engine combined with the NSA 6600’s quad-core security platform is capable of inspecting thousands of simultaneous connections across all ports. The NSA 6600 provides Deep Packet Inspection across all interfaces with nearly zero latency and without file size limitation.
Secure Mobile Access
All SonicWall next-generation firewalls deliver secure remote access from a wide variety of platforms including Windows, Linux and Mac OS, enabling organizations to enforce security and access control rules as part of a multilayered BYOD strategy. For mobile devices running iOS or Android, SonicWall Mobile Connect provides users with simple, policy-enforced access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections.
• Next-Generation Firewall.
• Intrusion Prevention System.
• Network-based malware protection.
• Application visibility, control and bandwidth management.
• Deep Packet Inspection of SSL-encrypted traffic.
• Secure mobile access for a wide variety of platforms.
• Integrated wireless controller.
• Powerful real-time reporting.
• High availability to ensure maximum business continuity.
• Centralized policy management.
• Support for IPFIX/NetFlow Exporting.
• Intuitive graphical user interface.
• Easy-to-configure site-to-site VPN.
• ‘N-1’ WAN Failover.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.