NSA 2600 SonicWALL Network Security Appliance High Availability
Along with superior power efficiency, Dell SonicWALL NSA series appliances lower the total cost of ownership by reducing complexity and the time necessary to configure, deploy and maintain security solutions. An intuitive GUI and powerful set-up wizards make it easy to quickly set up and fine-tune network policies, application rules, VPN connections and more.
Features • Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1p
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Data Link Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
• Data Transfer Rate: 1.9 Gbps
• Features: Anti-malware protection , Anti-spam protection , Antivirus analysis , Bandwidth control , DDos attack prevention , Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) , DHCP relay , DHCP server , DoS attack prevention , High Availability , Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) , IPFIX , Load balancing , NAT support , NetFlow , Quality of Service (QoS) , RADIUS support , Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) , URL filtering , VPN support
• Form Factor: Rack-mountable
• Network Transport Protocol: DHCP , ICMP/IP , L2TP , PPPoE , PPTP , TCP/IP , UDP/IP
• Ports Qty: 8
• Remote Management Protocol: CLI , SNMP 2 , SNMP 3
• Routing Protocol: BGP , OSPF , Policy-based routing (PBR) , RIP-1 , RIP-2 , Static IP routing
• Type: Security appliance
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.