somfy blinds automation kit DIY
Somfy DIY Automation Kit for Roller Blinds, 1x Remote, TaHoma Smart Home Compatible
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£159.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£171.81|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Control your Home at your Fingertips
With the Somfy DIY Automation Kit, you can easily convert your existing roller blind and immediately have all the modern conveniences of electric roller blinds. The kit comes with all the necessary fittings and equipment and instructions to ensure a smooth installation. The motor is also compatible with Somfy TaHoma with all Smart Home capabilities at your fingertips.
Smart Home Integration
Coupled with the Somfy TaHoma Smart Home system, you can operate your roller blinds from home or from a distance, programming times on which your roller blinds will automatically and fully open and close to your personal preferences. You can also simulate your presence when you are away from home. TaHoma enables scenarios, so you can connect your roller blinds with other connected applications in the home. For example, when you leave in the morning, with one push of the button all the lights go out, the heating turned down and the selected roller blinds close.
• Make your blinds automated.
• Includes remote control.
• Suitable for roller blinds up to 160cm wide & 250cm high.
• Minimum width required 70cm.
• Compatible with Somfy TaHoma Smart Home.
• The Somfy DIY Automation kit is suitable for roller blinds up to 160cm wide and 250cm high. The minimum width of the existing blind should be 70cm. It is controlled by the included Somfy RTS remote control & can also be linked to the Somfy TaHoma Smart Home system.
What is included?
• 1x Motor Type Somfy Roll Up 28 RTS WF Li-ion.
• 1x Remote Somfy Telis 1.
• 1x Somfy Charger.
• 1x Aluminium tube 1.6m 40mm diameter.
• 2x Brackets.
• 2x Bracket covers.
• 1x Idle end.
• 1x Drive wheel & crown.
• 1x Screws.
• 1x Cutting guide.
• Radio Protocol : RTS.
• Radio Frequency: 433.42Mhz.
• Battery capacity: 2600mAh. Built in Li-ion battery.
• Cable length of charger: 2.5m.
• Number of wires of the cable: 2.
• Battery autonomy: Nominal recharge required, twice a year (based on one cycle (up and down) per day).
• Wire section: AWG24.
• Insulation class: Class III.
• Index protection rating: IP20 – for indoor use only.
• Temperature range (working): 0°C – 60°C.
• Temperature range (storage): -20°C – 60°C.
• Temperature range (charging): 0°C – 45°C.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 28 months
- 0113 391 3019