The power supply is now bottom-mounted with the ability to accommodate up to four 5.25" drives, nine 3.5" hard drives and six SSDs, raising the bar significantly for storage capacity in a mid tower format. In addition to increased storage capacity, the TJ04-E can also install cards up to 17 inches without the need to remove any hard drive cage, a feat usually accomplished in full towers. To make sure the myriad of component can operate effectively, the TJ04-E includes a custom cooling solution to reduce hard drive temperatures and two custom cables with built-in capacitors to facilitate cable management and improve drive stability.
To finish up TJ04-E's already impressive layout efficiency, design details borrowed from other great SilverStone products such as positive pressure and quick removable filters will enable users to easily maintain consistently high performance for years to come. So it is possible that TJ04-E, like its predecessor, will again be able to outlast many generations of PC builds.
• Positive pressure design for effective dust reduction
• Support eight expansion slots and extra-long graphic cards up to 17 inches
• Classically styled 7mm thick aluminium front panel
• Quick access and removal for fan filters
• Smart backside cable routing design
• Motherboard back plate opening for quick CPU cooler assembly
• Support up to nine 3.5” hard drives and multiple 2.5” drive slots
• Built-in innovative hard drive cooler
• Includes two custom SATA cable for improved cable management
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Silverstone TJ04B-E Black Aluminum Mid Tower Performance Case w/o PSU . Please choose from the list below.