Silverstone Raven RVX01BR Windowed ATX PC Gaming Case
Silverstone SST-RVX01BR-W Raven Mid Tower Computer Chassis with Window, 90 Degree Motherboard Mount, Black/Red, USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- Signature RAVEN styling touches.
- 90 degree motherboard mounting from legendary RAVEN RV01.
- Three 120mm Air Penetrator fans included for sublime vertical air cooling.
- Positive pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention.
- Quick access filter for convenient maintenance.
- Support up to three sets of liquid cooling radiators. Features • Top-mounted I/O ports include microphone, audio and two USB 3.0 ports.
• Revolutionary 90 degrees motherboard mounting enables stack effect for natural heat convection.
• Front 120mm fan slot.
• Signature RAVEN styling touches.
• Side plate can mount two 2.5” or 3.5” drives.
• Three 120mm Air Penetrator fans included for sublime vertical air cooling.
• Top 120mm fan slot completes overall airflow and supports AIO liquid cooler.
• Independent PSU intake vent prevents waste heat circulation.
• Supports large ATX motherboards up to 12” x 11”.
• Supports two 2.5"/3.5" drive bays.
• Positive air pressure design with rear-accessible main filter for class leading dust reduction.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited