SilverStone FS212 Triple 5.25" 12 2.5" HDD/SSD Drive Enclosure
SilverStone SST-FS212B, 3x 5.25" Device Bay to 12x 2.5", SAS/SATA 6.0 Gb/s, Hot-Swap Cage, Keylocks, Aluminium, Black
By DPD On 25th Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Individual metal key lock for each drive for extra security.
• All aluminum body with beautiful hairline brushed finish.
• Independent drive status LED.
• Built-in cooling fan for excellent heat dissipation.
• Compatible with all 2.5” drives up to 14.5mm thickness.
• Fully supports SATA Hot-Swap function.
Important - Please Note: *Your system must have SAS controller if you want to use SAS HDD. *Hard drive capacity and RAID support is dependent on SAS or SATA controller used.
|Total HDD Bays||12|
|Max. Capacity HDD Supported (Individual Drive)|
|Max. Potential Storage|
|External Interface||12 x SATA|
|Operating System Support|
|Dimensions||146 x 127 x 164 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months