Silverstone ARM12B Gas Spring Full Range Single Monitor Arm Height/Tilt/Swivel/Pivot
Silverstone SST-ARM12B, Single Monitor Gas Spring Arm, 360° Rotation, Black, VESA 100mm/75mm, Cable Management
By DPD On 29th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Gas spring ensures effortlessly raises and lowers your screen.
• Compatible with monitors up to 36” in size and 12KG (26.5 lbs.)
• Grommet/clamp mount bases for installation flexibility.
• Easy installation and cable management.
• Meet VESA Mounting Interface Standard.
Reach New Heights
Hassle-free adjustments can be made for height and reach to provide various viewing angles for the monitors.
Gas spring ensures effortlessly raises and lowers your screen, compatible with monitors up to 36” in size and 12KG.
Support wide range of adjustments, with multiple axes rotation to help you easily find the best position to share your screens with those around you.
Free the Vision
Free combination from portrait to wide screen and more.
Too Easy for Installation
Cable management and grommet/clamp mount bases for installation flexibility.
Material: Aluminium & Steel.
Support Flat Panel Size: 17” – 36”.
Tilt: +90° / -15°.
Loading: 3kg – 12kg.
VESA Mount: 100mm x 100mm/ 75mm x 75mm.
Installation: Clamp/Grommet Approach.
Desk Thickness Support: <100mm.
Dimensions: 622mm (W) x 525mm (H) x 97mm (D).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- SilverStone Technology GmbH
- Carsten Buss Tel.: +49 40 675931-35