Silverstone Sugo Mini ITX Case - Window
• Ample space for CPU cooling (117mm in height)
• Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components
• Support for two 2.5” SSD/hard drives and one 3.5” hard drive
• Includes 80 PLUS Bronze certified [email protected]? PSU with single +12V rail
• Adjustable VGA fan duct for improved cooling efficiency
• Removable fan filters included for case fan, PSU, and VGA duct
• Support graphics cards up to 12.2 inches and 400W
|Case Form Factor|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fan Bays||1 x 180mm|
|Fans Included||1 x 180mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height|
|Max VGA Card Length|
|Dimensions||222 x 190 x 350 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.