Other notable features include the ability to accept 9 inch long graphics card, room for thicker 2.5 inch hard drives such as Western Digital’s VelociRaptor, full-height for retail boxed CPU coolers, and an 80 PLUS Bronze certified SFX 450W power supply. For building a fast PC in the smallest possible form factor, the SG05-450 is without peers. Features • Ample space for CPU cooling (82mm in height)
• Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components
• Unprecedented 120mm fan in mini casing for positive pressure cooling
• Support 2.5” and 3.5” hard drives
• Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
• 80 PLUS Bronze certified SFX 450W power supply included
• Standard-length expansion cards support (9 inches)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.