Silverstone Raven Black Mid Tower Windowed PC Gaming Case
Silverstone Raven, Black, Mid Tower Chassis /w Side Window, 2x 180mm Fans, USB 3.0, SSI-CEB/ATX/Micro-ATX, w/o PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The RAVEN RV05, the fifth edition in the exciting RAVEN enthusiasts chassis series continues the tradition of breaking and evolving the standards of desktop PC design. With a bold move that sees the removal of all 5.25” drive bays, the RAVEN team engineers again saw the opportunity to re-utilise the 90 degree rotated design. Previous RAVEN models with 90 degree layout often had to compromise on space efficiency due to fixed length of the motherboard in rotated orientation.
Optimised for Performance
The elimination of 5.25” bays solves this issue naturally and enables RV05 to be even more balanced in terms of design than if the same were done to a case with a traditional layout. With most of the wasted space eliminated from RV05, engineers were thus able to better optimise the case for the most important performance-affecting components such as CPU and GPUs. The result is an expertly-engineered ATX chassis that is just as capable in terms of compute power and heat dissipation as the first RAVEN chassis, the RV01, but in half the size. Equipped with latest revision Air Penetrator fans that include three speed switches and modern touches such as externally removable filters and tool-less panels, the RV05 has everything that PC enthusiasts could wish for in a compact, high performance computer case that is not only cool and quiet, but also easy to build and maintain.
The Future of PC Design
For those not wanting to constantly step up in case size to obtain top-level performance, the RAVEN RV05 is the perfect solution and it may also represent a glimpse into the future of mainstream enthusiasts PC design.
• Independent PSU intake vent prevents waste heat circulation.
• Supports up to SSI-CEB motherboard.
• Two 2.5” SSD/HDD slots on the backplate.
• Supports two easy access drive bays with thumb screw design.
• Includes two Air Penetrator 180mm fans for superb performance and quietness.
• Top 120mm fan slot completes overall airflow and supports AIO liquid cooler.
• Top-mounted stealth I/O ports include microphone, audio and two USB 3.0 ports.
• All black one-piece front panel inherits signature RAVEN styling touches.
• Slim slot-loading optical drive slot.
• Support for various liquid cooling radiator configurations.
• Positive air pressure design with front-accessible main filter for class leading dust reduction.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months