To push the thermal performance envelop of the Precision series to a new level, SilverStone engineers implemented the award-winning 180mm Air Penetrator fan (AP181) into the PS06 tower chassis. With the AP181 and an included silent 120mm fan, the PS06 is capable of top-level cooling performance usually reserved for chassis with twice the cost. Two additional 120mm fan slots lets users further improve cooling performance if necessary. To help keep the dust out while providing great performance, all intake fan slots are also equipped with easily removable fan filters to work effectively with the default positive pressure airflow scheme. Ergonomic features from previous Precision series have also been retained with tool-less mechanisms for all drive bays along with a newly added external accessible 3.5”/2.5” combo hot-swappable bay on the front panel for convenient hard drive storage. Rounding up this superb package are all black interior, cable routing holes, anti-vibration hard drive brackets, dual USB 3.0 ports, and a daring new high-tech exterior styling. For enthusiasts looking for the most advanced mid-tower chassis available at a great price, the Precision PS06 is a great choice.
• Positive air pressure design optimizes cooling performance
• Quick removal dust filters
• Mid-size tower chassis for all around integration
• Great cooling performance with top mounted 180mm Air Penetrator fan
• Convenient tool-less installation for nearly all components
• All black painted interior
• Hot-swappable hard drive bay for maximum flexibility
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Silverstone Precision PS06B-A, Black with Grey Trimming w/o PSU . Please choose from the list below.