Features • USB 3.0 front I/O bay included
• Supports standard USB 3.0 internal connector
• PCI Express gen 2.0 with single lane(x1) throughput 5Gbit/s
• Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 devices
• Offers up to two external USB 3.0 super speed ports
• Support 5V bus power from computer's power supply
• Build in power connector to receiving extra power from system
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.