SilverStone Grandia GD08B Desktop HTPC ATX/mATX Silent High Airflow Performance, Black
SilverStone GD08B Grandia Desktop HTPC ATX/mATX Silent High Airflow Performance, Black
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£134.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£145.41|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
For the first time, the power and storage capacity of a server can now be neatly stowed beautifully and quietly in a home theater environment.
Completely reengineered to fully utilize all available spaces, the Grandia GD08 can accommodate an incredible amount of drives (up to twelve) and high-end components (graphics cards up to 13.6 inches long) with minimal sacrifices.
It is even possible to fit SSI EEB (12” x 13”) extended ATX motherboards in the GD07 despite maintaining an exterior dimension similar to SilverStone’s previous generation full-size HTPC cases.
With a wealth of lessons learned from building the best performing tower cases in the last several years, SilverStone engineers upgraded GD08’s cooling performance tremendously with up to five 120mm fan options.
And to make sure owners can easily maintain their cases’ cooling ability over time with the lowest noise possible, custom designed removable filters surround the case for positive pressure to work effectively and quietly.
To complement the tremendous new design, the GD08 is built with the thickest aluminum front panel of any SilverStone case with a styling that pays homage to the most popular HTPC case ever made, the Lascala LC17. For HTPC enthusiasts all over the world, this case is truly a dream come true! Features • Positive air pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention
• Support expansion cards up to 13.6 inches (345mm)
• Supports Extended ATX motherboard
• Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
• Aluminum front panel with premium styling
• LED indicator with adjustable brightness
• Impressive storage capacity of up to twelve drive bays
• Model No: SST-GD08B(Black)
• Material: Aluminum front panel, SECC body
• Motherboard: SSI-EEB, SSI-CEB, Extended ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX *1
• Drive bay:
- External: 5.25" x 2 (support optical drive only)
- Internal: 3.5" x8, 2.5” x2
• Cooling system:
- Rear: 2 x 80mm fan slot
- Side: 1 x 120mm intake fans, 900rpm, 18dBA, 1 x 120mm fan slot
- Top: oversized vents
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm intake fans, 900rpm, 18dBA
(backwards compatible with 1 x 120mm fan + 3 x 80mm fans, or 6 x 60mm fans)
• Expansion slot: 7+1
• Front I/O port: USB 3.0 x 2, audio x 1, MIC x 1
• Power supply: Support standard PS2(ATX) up to 220mm, recommend depth is under 180mm *2
• Expansion card: Compatible up to 13.6" (345mm) long, width restriction-5.25" (133mm)
• Limitation of CPU cooler: 138mm
• Limitation of PSU: 220mm
• Net weight: 7kg
• Dimension: 440mm(W) x 175mm(H) x 425mm(D), 32.7 liters / 17.32" (W) x 6.89" (H) x 16.73" (D), 32.7 liters
• Extra: Support Kensington lock
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||Desktop|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7+1|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||138 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length||220 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Aluminium / SECC|
|Dimensions||440 x 175 x 425 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||7 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- SilverStone Technology GmbH
- Carsten Buss Tel.: +49 40 675931-35
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.