SilverStone EP07C-E HDMI USB 3.1 Type C
SilverStone EP07C-E - USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI V2.0b Adapter, Up To Ultra HD 4K 60Hz Resolution
By DPD On 23rd Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
This USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter (DisplayPort Alt Mode) provides high throughput using the latest USB 3.1 bus and can support 4K Ultra HD monitors. Features • Supports USB 3.1 Type-C input and HDMI output
• Flexible USB 3.1 Type-C Switching Support for DisplayPort 1.2 Alt Mode
• Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
• Supports HDMI 2.0 and former versions
• Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater
• Supports resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @60Hz in DisplayPort 1.2 in SST mode
|Type||USB 3.1 to HDMI Adapter Cable|
|Total Weight||18.75 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months