SilverStone SuperSpeed PCI-E Express Card x4 to M.2 and SATA to M.2 SSD
SilverStone ECM22 SuperSpeed PCI-E Express Card x4 to M.2 (NGFF) and SATA to M.2, support M.2 SSD up to 110mm
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
There are three types of M.2 SSDs, please make sure you know the difference between them and whether your system/motherboard support them before pairing these with your SilverStone product.
Legacy SATA (B key)
Used for SATA SSDs, and interfaced through the AHCI driver and legacy SATA 3.0 (6 Gbit/s) port exposed through the M.2 connector.
PCI Express using AHCI (M key)
Used for PCI Express SSDs and interfaced through the AHCI driver and provided PCI Express lanes, providing backward compatibility with widespread SATA support in operating systems at the cost of not delivering optimal performance by using AHCI for accessing PCI Express SSDs.
PCI Express using NVMe (M key)
Used for PCI Express SSDs and interfaced through the NVMe driver and provided PCI Express lanes, as a high-performance and scalable host controller interface designed and optimized especially for interfacing with PCI Express SSDs. NVMe has been designed from the ground up, capitalizing on the low latency and parallelism of PCI Express SSDs, and complementing the parallelism of contemporary CPUs, platforms and applications. Features • Exposed gold inlays efficienty cool installed M.2 SSD for consistently high performance
• Supports M.2 SSD up to 110mm in length
• Converts one M.2 port (M key) into one PCIe x4 interface
• Converts a second M.2 port (B key) into SATA interface
• Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously
• Includes optional Low-profile expansion slot
• No driver installation required
• LED indicator:
- Power LED: Red
- SATA M.2 SSD Read / Write LED: Orange
- PCIe M.2 SSD Read / Write LED: Blue
• Interface: PCI Express x4 / SATA 6 Gbps
• SSD Interface : M.2 (NGFF)
• Module Key:
- SATA-based B key
- PCIe x4 NVMe-based M key
• Number of Drives: 2
• Net weight: 60g
• Support Length of M.2 SSD: 30mm, 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, 110mm
• Operating system support: Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit/64bit), 8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit) or future release version. Mac OS 10.2.8 or above. Linux
• Dimension: 121mm (W) x 11mm (H) x 157.3mm (D) / 4.76" (W) x 0.43" (H) x 6.19" (D)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months