Features • Freedom to pair any book shelf speakers (4O/8O) to your PC.
• Works with EB01 or other DAC and PC audio source.
• Class T architecture with single chip solution (TA2021B).
• Very high efficiency (~88%) for low power consumption and high output.
• On/off popping noise suppression.
• Short circuit and over temperature protection.
• Wide dynamic range and low distortion.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 5th Apr 2013
Pete G explains how the Iso-Acoustics stands make a difference to the sound of your studio
Date Issued: 3rd Dec 2008
Keeping in tandem with technological developments, audio/video connectors continue to evolve at a steady pace. Today, the most common digital connector comes in the form of HDMI and we're here to tell you what it is, what it does, and why you might need it.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek discusses 2.0 speakers, explains how they have grown in popularity and what the consumer’s choices are.