SIIG’s FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe instantly adds three FireWire 800 (1394b) ports to your desktop computer. The FireWire 800 (1394b) 3-Port PCIe host adapter supports data transfer rates of up to 800 Mb/s and allows you to hot-swap devices (connect and disconnect) without first turning your system off. It works with a variety of FireWire 400 (1394a) and FireWire 800 (1394b) devices such as DV camcorders, CD-RW/DVD-ROMs, portable hard disks, digital cameras, and other audio/video devices. It fully supports IEEE P1394b and is backwards compatible with 1394a-2000 and 1394-1995 standards.
The FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe host adapter comes with two 9-pin (1394b) and one 6-pin (1394a) ports, providing flexible data transfer rates up to 800Mb/s and 400Mb/s respectively. The onboard power connector provides a reliable power source. Included with the FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe are a FireWire 800 driver CD and user’s manual.
The FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe is powered by Texas Instruments chip and is fully compliant with the PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS compliant.
The FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows and Mac OS operating systems and is backed by SIIG’s limited lifetime warranty.
• PCI Express 1-lane (x1) FireWire adapter works with PCI Express slots with different lane width
• Installs in any available PCI Express slot and supports data rates up to 800Mbps
• Standard height and low profile brackets are included to work in different chassis form factors
• Works with various FireWire devices including DV camcorder, CD-RW/DVD-ROM, portable hard disk, digital camera, and other audio/video devices
• Works with Sony, Panasonic, Cannon, Sharp, JVC and many other DV camcorders for digital video creating/editing
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as SIIG 3 Port NN-E38012-S3 Firewire 800 (2x9/1x6 Pin) Texas Instruments XIO2213 Chip with low Profile and Full Height . Please choose from the list below.