SIIG’s FireWire 3-port PCI instantly adds 3 high-speed FireWire 400 (1394a) ports to your desktop computer. The FireWire 3-Port PCI host adapter supports data transfer rates of up to 400Mb/s and allows you to hot-swap devices (connect and disconnect) without first turning your system off. It works with a variety of FireWire 400 (1394a) devices such as DV camcorders, CD-RW/DVD-ROMs, portable hard disk drives, digital cameras, and other audio/video devices.
• Three external IEEE 1394 (FireWire) ports support DV camcorders, hard disk, removable drives, scanners, printers and other 1394 audio/video devices including TV, VCR, DVD with data transfer rates up to 400Mb/s.
• Supports both PC and Mac.
• Works with Sony, Panasonic, Cannon, Sharp, JVC and many other DV camcorders for digital video creating/editing.
• Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system.
• Chip: TSB43AB23 (TI single chip)
• Bus type: 32-bit PCI
• Port type: 3, IEEE 1394a, External, Female
• Compliant with IEEE 1394-1995, 1394a-2000 and OHCI 1.1 standards
• Compliant with PCI Plug-n-Play 2.2
• Supports serial bus data transfer rates of 100, 200 and 400Mb/sec
• Product weight: 0.13 lbs
• Product dimensions: 130mm (w) x 119.8mm (H) x 20.3mm (D)
• Certifications/Standards: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Pentium® or equivalent computer with one available PCI slot
- Windows® 8 (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 (32-/64-bit) / Server 2008 R2 / 2000 / ME / 98SE
- Power Mac® computer with an available PCI slot
- Mac OS® 8.6 or later
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as SIIG 3 Port 6 Pin 1394 400Mb/s FireWire 32-bit PCI Card, TI TSB43AB23 Chip, Hot Swap, PC/MAC Compatible . Please choose from the list below.