The legendary SM57 is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic microphone tuned for the clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments. The SM57 is ideal for sound reinforcement and recording applications.
WHAT IS THE SM57 BEST SUITED TO?
It’s the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
HOW DOES IT SOUND?
The contoured frequency response with its presence rise, helps the instrument cut better through the main mix. The extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and will simply record what you point at it while rejecting sound from the rear.
• Contoured frequency response for clean pick-up.
• Professional-quality reproduction.
• For drum, percussion and instrument amplifier miking.
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source.
• Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
• Replacement cartridge: R57.
• Transducer Type: Dynamic
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
• Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54,5 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
• Weight: 284 g
In The Box
• Swivel Stand Adapter (Part No: A25D)
• Storage Bag (95C2313)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Shure SM57 Vocal Dynamic Cardioid Instrument/Vocal Microphone, 40 Hz - 15 kHz, Pneumatic Shock-Mount System . Please choose from the list below.