Shure SE112-GR Professional Sound Isolating Earphones
Shure SE112-GR Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones, Single Dynamic Driver, 25 Hz - 17 kHz, 16 Ohms, Fixed Cable
By DPD On 29th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Shure SE112-GR Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones
Designed to withstand the rigors of live performanceSE112 Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones provide great sound and durable build quality through a single, dynamic driver. Discrete, secure design includes a fixed, 3.5 mm (1/8”) audio cable that can be worn over the ears or hanging down based on preference. Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise. Includes a carrying pouch and fit kit with selection of sleeves for custom fit.
Quality That’s In The Details
• Single dynamic driver delivers great sound performance in a discrete, durable design.
• Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise.
• Fixed cable design allows for earphones to be worn over the ear or hanging down for long-wearing comfort.
• Includes a carrying pouch and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
• Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.
The Tech Spec
|Frequency Range||25 Hz - 17kHz|
|Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz)||105 dB SPL/mW|
|Headphone Type||IEM (In-Ear Monitor)|
|Headphone Connector Type||3.5mm Jack|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited