BETA 57A Vocal/Instrument Dynamic Supercardioid Mic by Shure
Shure BETA 57A Vocal/Instrument Dynamic Supercardioid Mic, 50 Hz - 16 kHz, Pneumatic Shock-Mount System
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
WHAT IS THE BETA 57A BEST SUITED TO?
It’s a premium instrument mic ideally suited for the professional musician looking to mic up many types of amplified and acoustic instruments such as guitar amps, acoustic guitar, saxophone, snare drum and brass. It can also be used by vocal artists. The Beta 57A has the quality and ruggedness to be used both on stage and in the studio.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BETA 57A?
It has a tailored frequency response provides warmth and presence and maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off–axis tone coloration. The hardened stell mesh grille facilitates use of proximity effect as well as resisisting wear and abuse. Features • Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
• Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
• Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
• Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
• Minimally affected by varying load impedance
• Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
• Legendary Shure quality and reliability
• Transducer Type: Dynamic
• Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
• Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
• Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,8 mV/Pa
• Weight: 275 g
In The Box
• Stand Adapter (Part No: A25D)
• 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter (Part No: 95A2050)
• Storage Bag (Part No: 95A2314)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months