Sharkoon X-Tatic SP Headphones
Simply connect the X-Tatic SP to your game console through the analogue interface and instantly experience a whole new world of sound delivered by the built-in amplifier.
Features • Two high quality 40 mm speakers.
• Simple connection via analogue interface (RCA).
• Flexible, detachable microphone.
• Microphone connected via USB.
• In-line amplifier for powerful games sound output.
• Master volume control and microphone mute.
• Supports Xbox® Live.
• Separate volume control for voice communication.
• USB-powered, no additional power adaptor needed.
|Frequency Response (Headset)||20Hz - 20KHz|
|Sensitivity (Headset)||118 dB +/- 3 dB|
|Impedance (Headset)||40 Ohm|
|Microphone Pickup Pattern|
|Frequency Response (Mic)|
|Sensitivity (Mic)||-58 dB +/- 3 dB|
|Impedance (Mic)||2.2 k Ohm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
The array of joysticks on offer is massive with price varying almost as much as the styles of sticks themselves. The trick is buying a stick suited to your needs and not something that either doesn’t do what you need or has extras that you’ll never use. The reason there are so many sticks on the market is because they each fulfill a particular niche… so let’s take a stroll through the joystick forest and sort out the slender silver birches from the mighty oaks….