Thanks to the provided side panels the VG4-W offers space for the hassle-free installation of tower coolers with a height of up to 16 cm. Graphics cards with a maximum length of up to 31/38.5 cm (after removing the SSD hard drive cage) can also be mounted. A total of up to seven expansion cards can be installed. The maximum length for power supplies is 25 cm; a suitable dust filter is pre-installed on the bottom. The VG4-W offers installation openings for a CPU cooler, two openings for optional water cooling as well as a comfortable cable management system.
A 120 mm LED fan provides with dust filter pre-installed in the front and a 120 mm LED fan also pre-installed in the rear panel.
Two USB 3.0 (internal 19-pin mainboard connector incl. USB 2.0 plug), two USB 2.0 as well as two audio plugs in the front offer quick access for connecting peripherals.
Installation options for drives:
The ATX case offers three 5.25"drive bays for optical drives (two of which are equipped with quick fasteners) or two 5.25" drive bays andan externally accessible 3.5” bay. Here, for example, a card reader can be quickly and easily installed. Internally, three 3.5” hard drives can be installed using the quick fasteners. In the second mounting frame can three 2.5” HDDs/SDDs be installed, in the bottom of the case there is space for an additional 2.5” HDD/SSD. Features Features
• ATX case
• Mounting possibilities: 3x 5.25" drive bays (external) or 2x 5.25" drive bays + 1x 3.5" bay (external) + 3x 3.5" hard drive bays (internal) + 4x 2.5" SSDs/HDDs (internal)
• Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0 (internal 19-pin mainboard connector incl. USB 2.0 plug), two USB 2.0 as well as two audio plugs.
• Interior finish
• 7 slots for expansion cards
• Quick fasteners for two optical drives and three 3.5" hard drives
• Installation opening for CPU cooler
• 2 openings for water cooling
• Cable management system
• Acrylic side panel
• Case front: 1x 120 mm Blue LED fan (pre-installed)
• Rear panel: 1x 120 mm Blue LED fan (pre-installed)
• Mainboard compatibility: mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX
• Max. length graphics card: 31/38.5 cm (after removing the SSD hard drive cage)
• Max. height CPU cooler: 160mm
• Max. length PSU: 250mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.