Sharkoon SKILLER Gaming Keyboard 20 Multimedia Keys Programmable 8 Swappable Gaming Keys USB
• Highest concentration – maximum stress – pure Adrenalin!
• You know the weakness of your opponents and your own strength!
• You rely on your abilities and your skills, now you can rely on your Skiller keyboard.
• Duck, roll, pull out a weapon, shoot – in combat there are always moments when you have to press multiple keys simultaneously.
• The Skiller offers you an 18 key Rollover Function – so no command remains in the distance.
• You’re fighting on different fronts and always need a personalized combat environment.
• The Skiller can be individually configured with the included software:
• Every single key can be assigned functions, shortcuts, or entire command sets – for every game, every mission, and every other program.
• Strap yourself into the battle! Trust in the precision and function variety of your Skiller keyboard. Features • 3-block standard gaming keyboard
• 20 additional multimedia keys
• 8 swappable gaming keys
• Additional customization software
• Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit)
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.