Sharkoon SKILLER Gaming Keyboard 20 Multimedia Keys Programmable 8 Swappable Gaming Keys USB
Sharkoon Skiller Gaming Keyboard Fully Programmable Keys using 10 Profiles 3 layers 8 Swappable Gaming Keys
By DPD On 20th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Highest concentration – maximum stress – pure Adrenalin!
• You know the weakness of your opponents and your own strength!
• You rely on your abilities and your skills, now you can rely on your Skiller keyboard.
• Duck, roll, pull out a weapon, shoot – in combat there are always moments when you have to press multiple keys simultaneously.
• The Skiller offers you an 18 key Rollover Function – so no command remains in the distance.
• You’re fighting on different fronts and always need a personalized combat environment.
• The Skiller can be individually configured with the included software:
• Every single key can be assigned functions, shortcuts, or entire command sets – for every game, every mission, and every other program.
• Strap yourself into the battle! Trust in the precision and function variety of your Skiller keyboard. Features • 3-block standard gaming keyboard
• 20 additional multimedia keys
• 8 swappable gaming keys
• Additional customization software
• Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit)
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.