• Lightweight (aluminum body)
• Uses conventional ATX power supplies
• Mounting possibilities: 1x 3.5” HDD + 1x 2.5” HDD/SDD (internal) or 2x 2.5” HDDs/SSDs (internal)
• Front I/O: 2x USB 2.0, 2x Audio
• Top: 2x USB 3.0 (internal 19-pin mainboard connector)
• Installation possibility for expansion or dual-slot graphic card
• Dimensions: 213 x 225 x 259 mm (L x W x H)
• Weight: ~1.5 kg
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.