Sennheiser Memory Mic
Sennheiser Memory Mic Broadcast Quality Bluetooth Microphone, Ideal for Podcasts and Youtube Presentations
By DPD On 26th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Amazing sound, impressive connection.
With the Memory Mic, you can capture amazing sound in broadcast quality, the perfect accompaniment to your video. Memory Mic initially connects via Bluetooth and you don’t have to worry about getting out of range. The microphone continues to record at any distance from your smartphone.
No drop-outs, no limits.
The microphone features a high quality condenser capsule and the unique Sennheiser technology secures unlimited recording distance between the Memory Mic and your smartphone. One touch audio and video synchronization gives you smooth and wireless audio recording, with dropout free results.
Lightweight and rugged housing and the easy attachable magnetic clip makes the Memory Mic a must have for smartphone video recording.
Get the free App.
The Memory Mic records up to 4 hours of audio which will automatically synchronize with your smartphone video via a Sennheiser Memory Mic App, downloadable through App Store or Google Play. Features What's in the box?
• Memory Mic
• USB cable
• Safety guide
• Quick start guide
• Dimensions: approx. 51 x 37 x 16 mm
• Max. sound pressure level: (at 1 kHz) 119 dB SPL
• Transducer principle: Pre-polarized condenser microphone
• Weight: approx. 30 g
• Charging time: 70% charge = 1 h / 100% charge = 2 h
• Pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional
• Equivalent noise level: 28 dB(A) SPL
• RF output power: 10 mW
• Operating time: 4 hours
• Power supply: Battery = built-in Li-Polymer rechargeable 3.7 V DC, 360 mAh / Charging: USB, 5V, 500 mA
• Frequency range: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
• Transmission method: Bluetooth 4.1 and higher, WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
• Temperature Range: Operation: 0°C to +40°C, Storage: –20°C to +70°C
• Audio frequency response: 100–20,000 Hz
• (Data stream) bit resolution: 48 kHz / 16 bit 48 kHz / 16 bit
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Omnidirectional|
|Wired / Wireless||Wireless|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited