Sennheiser K 6 P-C
Sennheiser K 6 P-C Powering Module for Phantom Power (Without MZQ 200 Clamp)
By DPD On 21st Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• On/off switch
• High output, low noise
• Transformerless balanced output on 3-pin XLR connector
What's in the box?
• 1 K6P powering module
• 1 protective carrying case
• Dimensions d 22 x 52 mm (netto)
• Frequency response (Microphone) 30.....20000 Hz +- 1 dB
• Transducer principle pre-polarised condenser microphone
• Nominal impedance 200 Ohm, symm.
• Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ohm Phantom
• Gain 0 dB
• Current consumption 2,2 mA
• Output voltage 2 V (1 kHz)
• Battery Specification 12 - 48 V
|Polar Pattern (Direction)|
|Wired / Wireless|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited