Sennheiser HD650 Headphones
In the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound.
With sound this good,long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience.
The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 – the Reference Class.. Features • Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
• Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
• High-quality titanium/silver finish
• Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
• Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
• Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
• Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
• Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
• Comes with a gold plated ¼” jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug.
|Headphone Type||Open Back|
|Headphone Connector Type||6.35mm Jack|
|Cable Length||3 m|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan on behalf of Sennheiser
- 0871 472 4747
Manufacturer's warranty is reprinted here for your information only. Warranty terms subject to change without notice.
2 years warranty, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
Sennheiser Warranty Conditions:
The guarantee period for this Sennheiser product is 24 months from the date of purchase.Excluded are accessory items, rechargeable or disposable batteries that are delivered with the product; due to their characteristics these products have a shorter service life that is principally dependent on the individual frequency of use.
Inappropriate usage (e.g. operating faults, mechanical damages, incorrect operating voltage), wear and tear, force majeure and defects which were known at the time of purchase are excluded from guarantee claims. The guarantee is void if the product is manipulated by non-authorised persons or repair stations.