USB 3.1 Type C to Gigabit Ethernet LAN Adaptor Cable
• Support 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet via Female RJ45 Port.
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible.
• Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and external wakeup pin.
• Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes.
• USB-Powered, with no additional adapters required.
• Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1.
• Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac 10.6-10.8/ Linux kernel 2.6 and later.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.