USB 3.1 Type C to Fast Ethernet LAN Adaptor USB 2.0 Hub
ScanFX USB 3.1 Type C/Fast Ethernet Adapter Cable with USB 2.0 Hub, USB C (male) - RJ45 LAN (female), 10/100, 3x USB 2.0
It is the perfect solution for Macbook 12", as this notebook only features a single USB Type C Port. Features • Reversible USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C Male connector supports plugging in in either orientation.
• Support 10/100Mbps Ethernet via Female RJ45 Port.
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible.
• LED Link and Activity Indicators.
• ASIX AX88772A chipset.
• Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation.
• 3 Port USB 2.0 Hub supports speeds of up to 480Mbps.
• Compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x.
• 20cm Cable Length.
• Additional DC-jack is optional for some power-hungry devices.
|Type||USB 3.1 to Fast Ethernet Adapter with USB 2.0 Hub|
|Specification||USB 3.1 Gen1 C to RJ45 FastE LAN + 3x USB 2.0|
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
|Connector To||RJ45 (Female)|
|Cable Features||Backwards Compatible|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.