ScanFX RJ45/RJ11 Dual Network Lan Cable Crimping Tool with Cable Stripper and Cutter CAT5/6/7
ScanFX RJ45/RJ11 Dual Network Lan Cable Crimping Tool with Cable Stripper and Cutter
By DPD On 27th Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Now you can crimp, cut, and strip with one convenient tool. Features • Portable style with perfect shape.
• It won't damage the shelled-wire and works with high efficiency.
• The mouth of the press-pliers is made of magnetic steel, which is hard and durable.
• While using press-pliers, just insert the crystal top into its position and press it.
• For 4, 6, 8 poles modular connectors.
• Suited for network cable with RJ45 CAT5, CAT6 & CAT7 Connector and ADSL Cable with RJ11 Connector.
• 1x RJ45 and RJ11 Crimping Tool.
• 1x Cable Cutter with Stripper.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.