ScanFX 3 in 1 Network Cabling Kit with Crimp Tool, Lan Cable Tester and Stripper
ScanFX Network Kit - Crimp Tool, Lan Cable Tester for CAT5/6/7 for RJ45/11/12 and Stripper
By DPD On 30th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Perfect for IT Enthusiasts
1 x Crimping Cutter Tool, 1 x Cable Stripper, 1 x R45 RJ11 Network Cable Tester.
• Portable style with perfect shape.
• It won't damage the shelled-wire and works with high efficiency.
• The mouth of the press-pliers is made of magnetic steel,which is hard and durable.
• While using press-pliers, just insert the crystal top into its position and press it.
• For 4, 6, 8 poles modular connectors.
• Suited for network cable with RJ45 CAT5, CAT6 & CAT7 Connector and ADSL Cable with RJ11 Connector.
RJ45 RJ11 Network Cable Tester
• Quickly and easily check network cables and RJ11 cables.
• Check open and short terminals, straight through or crossover wiring type.
• Ideal for I.T enthusiast who wish to make their own network cables.
• Operates from a single 9V PP3 battery (not supplied).
• LED for UTP Cable.
• Automatic scan for the wrong wiring or disorder cable.
• Test length depended on the battery condition.
• RJ45 Cat5, Cat5E, Cat6 & Cat7 Modular Plug Network Connector.
• Standard Cat5, Cat5E, Cat6& Cat7 RJ45 network cable connector.
• 8 contacts (8P 8C) for 8 wire connections.
• Suitable for RJ45 Cat5, Cat 5E, Cat 6, Cat7.
• Compatible with standard RJ45 sockets.
• Gold Plated Pins inside Connectors.
• Made from high quality polycarbonate.
• Pins Purity of copper wire higher than 99.99%.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.