Power Knight Dual Fast Charge 2.4A USB ports with 2 UK Mains Double Socket Plugs White
ScanFX Dual Mains Faceplate with 2 x USB Fast Charge 2.4A sockets with 2.4A White MFi Approved
By DPD On 19th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The USB charging sockets are compatible with items such as smart phones, tablets and other devices that require charging via a USB port. The USB charging sockets have a total output of 2.4 amps if the current exceeds this it will automatically shut down to protect your device.
This dual switched socket will fit any standard dual 25mm deep wall box.
• 13A 2G Switched Socket Single Pole
• Double USB Ports, Output 5V/2000mA (toyal)
• Double 3 Pin AC Charging Holes
• Twin USB Wall Outlet Input: AC250V 13A 50Hz
• Rated Power: 3250W
• Lower Standby Consumption
• Constant Voltage/Current/Over-Temperature/Voltage/Current Protection
• High Quality Fire-Proof PC Material
• Approved BS Certificate
**For Your Safety We recommend installation should only be carried out by a qualified electrician in accordance with the current edition of the IET Wiring Regulations (BS7671) & Building Regulations.
Please read instructions carefully before commencing with installation. Failure to install correctly will negate the product warranty.** Features **For Your Safety We recommend installation should only be carried out by a qualified electrician in accordance with the current edition of the IET Wiring Regulations (BS7671) & Building Regulations.
Please read instructions carefully before commencing with installation. Failure to install correctly will negate the product warranty.**
• Product Name: S-4099P BS USB Socket Switch
• Panel Material: High quality bakelite material
• Socket Type: UK 3 pin
• Input Voltage: 13A 250V 50HZ
• Rated Power: 3500W
• Working Temperature: -15 to 40 C
• USB Input: 90-250V, 47-63HZ
• 2 USB Output: DC 5V, 2.4A
• Interface: BS 3PIN*2+2 USB Ports
• Size: 146*86mm
• Weight: 205g
• Colour: White
• Package: White Box
• Certificate: BS 5733
• Fits any standard back box (minimum depth of 25mm)
• Firstly, ensure you isolate the mains power supply and remove the fuse in the fuse box or switch off the circuit breaker in the consumer unit.
• Following the diagram over-leaf pass the cable through the entry holes and connect to the appropriate terminal.
• If an Earth loop connection is required, use the additional earth terminal block located in the back box.
• Re-connect the mains supply when the installation is correctly completed.
• Before use we recommend that a socket test is carried out.
• DO NOT MEGGER TEST – this will damage the USB charging circuit.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.