The HDMI Powerline Extender allows you to transmit a HDMI signal over your existing power lines using the HDBitT transmission protocol. You can transmit your HDMI signal all around your house or office without the need to install any extra wiring (The signal will not pass the electric meter).
The Plug and Play design is very easy to use simply connect both units to the HDMI devices, connect the I/R adapters and plug them into the mains.
• Can use a power line to transmit the signal wherever there is a mains plug, eliminating the need to wire in a network cable or HDMI cable.
• Input Voltage: AC 100 ~ 240V.
• It can extend a 1080p @ 60Hz signal up to 300m.
• Supports IR pass back.
• Supports HDMI loop output from TX.
• Easy setup, plug and play.
• Local/Remote Units
• Local/Remote IR Sensors
• Local/Remote Power Cables
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Scan HDMI Over Powerline Extender, Eliminates the need to wire in a network cable or HDMI cable, Signals up to 300m . Please choose from the list below.