Power Knight Dual Fast Charge USB ports with 2 UK Mains Double Socket Plugs White
Scan Dual Mains Faceplate with 2 x USB Fast Charge sockets with 2.4A White MFi Approved
By DPD On 30th May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The USB charging sockets are compatible with items such as smart phones, tablets and other devices that require charging via a USB port. The USB charging sockets have a total output of 2.4 amps if the current exceeds this it will automatically shut down to protect your device.
This dual switched socket will fit any standard dual 25mm deep wall box.
• 13A 2G Switched Socket Single Pole
• Double USB Ports, Output 5V/2000mA (toyal)
• Double 3 Pin AC Charging Holes
• Twin USB Wall Outlet Input: AC250V 13A 50Hz
• Rated Power: 3250W
• Lower Standby Consumption
• Constant Voltage/Current/Over-Temperature/Voltage/Current Protection
• High Quality Fire-Proof PC Material
• Approved BS Certificate
**For Your Safety We recommend installation should only be carried out by a qualified electrician in accordance with the current edition of the IET Wiring Regulations (BS7671) & Building Regulations.
Please read instructions carefully before commencing with installation. Failure to install correctly will negate the product warranty.** Features **For Your Safety We recommend installation should only be carried out by a qualified electrician in accordance with the current edition of the IET Wiring Regulations (BS7671) & Building Regulations.
Please read instructions carefully before commencing with installation. Failure to install correctly will negate the product warranty.**
• Product Name: S-4099P BS USB Socket Switch
• Panel Material: High quality bakelite material
• Socket Type: UK 3 pin
• Input Voltage: 13A 250V 50HZ
• Rated Power: 3500W
• Working Temperature: -15 to 40 C
• USB Input: 90-250V, 47-63HZ
• 2 USB Output: DC 5V, 2.4A
• Interface: BS 3PIN*2+2 USB Ports
• Size: 146*86mm
• Weight: 205g
• Colour: White
• Package: White Box
• Certificate: BS 5733
• Fits any standard back box (minimum depth of 25mm)
• Firstly, ensure you isolate the mains power supply and remove the fuse in the fuse box or switch off the circuit breaker in the consumer unit.
• Following the diagram over-leaf pass the cable through the entry holes and connect to the appropriate terminal.
• If an Earth loop connection is required, use the additional earth terminal block located in the back box.
• Re-connect the mains supply when the installation is correctly completed.
• Before use we recommend that a socket test is carried out.
• DO NOT MEGGER TEST – this will damage the USB charging circuit.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months