Scan 1 Metre DisplayPort 1.1 Male To VGA Male Cable
• Embedded clock architecture to reduce EMI susceptibility.
• Supports resolutions greater than QXGA (2048 x 1536) at 24-bit colour depths.
• Supports existing VESA and CEA standards.
• Supports hot plug detection as well as link status failure.
• Supports display port signal to VGA signal.
• Supports video bandwidth up to 10.8Gbps.
• Connector: 20pin display port to 15pin VGA.
• 1 metre length.
|Connector From||DP (Male)|
|Connector To||VGA (Male)|
|Cable Features||Backwards Compatible|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.