DisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA. The standard was put forward by VESA to define a new royalty free audio/video connection. DisplayPort to DVI adapters are the perfect solution for adapting your DisplayPort computer or graphics card to use a DVI monitor/device.
• Display port male (20 pin) to DVI male.
• 1 Metre.
• DVI-D output.
• Passive adapter.
• Support conversion from DisplayPort signal to DVI.
• Support display port connector 20 pin.
• Support 8-bit & 10-bit deep colour.
• Support the video bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs.
• Support the 1Mbps' bidirectional auxiliary channel.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Scan Display Port Male to DVI-D M Cable, 1m Length, Video Adapter Converter, Passive Operation, . Please choose from the list below.