Scan 1 Metre Display Port Male to DVI-D Male Cable
• 1 Metre.
• DVI-D output.
• Passive adapter.
• Support conversion from DisplayPort signal to DVI.
• Support display port connector 20 pin.
• Support 8-bit & 10-bit deep colour.
• Support the video bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs.
• Support the 1Mbps' bidirectional auxiliary channel.
|Type||DisplayPort to DVI-D Adaptor Cable|
|Connector From||DP (Male)|
|Connector To||DVI-D (Male)|
|Cable Features||Passive Adaptor|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.