Scan Builder Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo Set Black
The mouse has been ergonomically designed to be used in either the left or the right hand, along with the 3D scroll wheel function, making it easy to use when using your favourite program. The nano wireless receiver is the Plug and Play technology so there is no need to constantly remove the adapter if it is used on a notebook computer.
Features • Compatibility - Supports Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 /XP / 7 / 8 / 10 / MAC OS.
• Convenience - Plug and play technology.
• Comfortable - Ergonomic design.
• Good Design - The enhanced design helps reduce the strain in your fingers and wrists, The compact size allowing for more space when you play.
• Working Distance - For the keyboard and mouse combo the wireless support is between 8-10m.
• Nano Receiver - The wireless nano receiver allows you to easily take your keyboard and mouse anywhere without damaging them.
Please Note - That the Unit Dimensions are for the Keyboard only.
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||150 x 442 x 25 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.