Scan 15cm USB Type-C Male To Gigabit Ethernet Adaptor
The USB 3.1 Type-C to Ethernet Adapter is a high performance and low expenditure solution. It enables a Fast Ethernet network connection capability for desktops, notebook PC. Features • Standard USB 3.1 Type-C interface.
• Supports plug-and-play, no driver software is required.
• Supports10/100 /1000Mbps auto-detection.
• Supports Wake-on-LAN and ‘Real Wow!’ (Wake-on-LAN)Technology.
• Supports twisted pair crossover detection and to connect Computer to USB 2, auto-correction(HP Auto-MDIX).
• 15cm lead.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.