0.5mtr Scan White Cat 6A S/FTP LSZH Snagless Patch Lead
Scan 0.5mtr White Cat 6A S/FTP LSZH Snagless Patch Lead
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
• White CAT6A cable
• Injection moulded snagless connectors
• Screened / Foil twisted pair
• Low Smoke Zero Halogen
• 4x 26 AWG Copper
• RJ45 Shielded connector with 50µ Inch Gold Plate
• 0.5Mtr Features • LSZH: Low Smoke Zero Halogen cable reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during a fire.
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 10GBASE-T: 10 Times faster than Gigabit Ethernet, 10GE (also called 10GbE or 10 GigE) supports a data rate of 10Gbits/s (billion bits per second).
• S/FTP (or S/STP): Screened and Foil (Shielded) Twisted Pair. Each individual pair is screened by foil and features an overall outer sheath. This shielding protects the cable from EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference).
• Snagless Connectors: The connectors feature a “bubble” which protects the locking clip on the RJ45 from damage or being snapped off during transport or installation.
• Flush Moulded Strain Relief: The flush moulded design allows the patch cables to be installed side by side in high-density network switches. The strain relief allows the cables to move without damaging the cable or breaking away from the connector while it is plugged in a device.
• This product has been tested and found to comply with the applicable electrical transmission characteristics specified in: ISO/IEC 11801 ED.2 and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
• IEC 60332-1-2, RoHS Compliant and 3P Verified.
|Type||Cat-6A Ethernet Cable|
|Connector From||RJ45 (Male)|
|Connector To||RJ45 (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited