Extracting extreme performance from highly-parallel applications just got easier. Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors, based on Intel Many Integrated Core (MIC) architecture, complement the industry-leading performance and energy-efficiency of the Intel Xeon processor E5 family to enable dramatic performance gains for some of today's most demanding applications - up to 1.2 teraflops per coprocessor. You can now achieve optimized performance for even your most highly-parallel technical computing workloads, while maintaining a unified hardware and software environment.
• Up to 1.2 teraflops of double-precision performance per coprocessor
• Simplified development and dual-benefit for performance optimization
• Exceptional execution flexibility
• Simple scaling
• Exceptional Compute Density And Energy Efficiency
• Flexible Integration And Scalability
• Best flexibility for optimizing workload performance
• ECC Memory Supported
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as SC3120P Intel Xeon Phi CoProcessor Board, Knights Corner, 6GB Max Memory, 57 Core, 22nm, 1.1GHz, PCI-e x16, Retail Boxed . Please choose from the list below.