Saramonic Passive XLR Audio Adapter
Saramonic Passive XLR Audio Adapter for DSLR & Camcorder (SRAX101)
By DPD On 20th Aug 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
A wide variety of audio devices such as balanced XLR microphones, wireless microphones, external audio mixers, preamplifiers etc can be connected to a camera via this adapter. The passive operation provides excellent sound quality with a wide dynamic range. No batteries or power source are required.
The SR-AX101 is simple to set up and use. With the trim control knobs for each channel, you can adjust the recording levels. It’s a compact and economical way to add excellent audio to your camera / camcorder.
Products are supplied to trade customers only, current stockists are listed in our Where to Buy section at the top of this page. Features • Inputs: Two balanced XLR inputs. One 3.5mm (1/8”) Auxiliary Mini-Jack Input.
• Output: One stereo 3.5mm (1/8”) Mini-Jack output
• Mono / Stereo Switch, LINE/MIC Switches, GND1/GND2 Ground Switch
• Camera / camcorder mountable, plastic chassis with a tripod socket
• Dual trim control knobs to adjust the signal to each channel for optimum recording levels. Passive circuit makes it noise free, no batteries required
• Line/Mic Switches - Select LINE or MIC levels. The MIC level is for microphones or wireless systems. The LINE level is for mixers and other audio devices with a line level output. Set the LINE/MIC switch to LINE to attenuate the signal about 40dB
• GND1/GND2 Ground Switch - Eliminate Ground hum and noise for getting the best sound.
• GND1 - Separate the output signal ground from the input signal ground. To avoid the noise of the input signal passing to the output signal. This noise is usually caused by AC power, for example, a mixer with AC Power adapter.
• GND2 - Connect the output signal ground to the input signal ground.
• Input Level - MIC: -35dBu, LINE: -10 to +4 dBu
• Output Level - General Mic Levels
• Frequency response - 10Hz to 100kHZ (+/- 1.5dB)
• Dimensions - 87 (L) x 80 (W) x 52 (H) mm
• Weight - 191g
• Box Contents - SR-AX101 audio adapter unit, signal transmission cable x1, user manual, warranty card
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited